Thursday 3 December 2009

Sally Anne spent the day in chastity as chauffeur for the delightful and wondrous Mistress Hellena, what an honour and a pleasure to spend the entire day in Mistress's company and being of service to Her.

Then the evening was the Christmas party for the Hotel BDSM staff, a really nice relaxing "off duty" night, followed by me being incredibly fortunate and allowed to sleep on the floor at the bottom of Mistress Hellena's bed.

As normal my erect cock woke me up as it was straining against the chastity. As i looked up from the floor i could see the divine foot of my Owner sticking out from under the duvet. The temptation to gently suck the toes of my Goddess was almost over powering but luckily i resisted and did not disturb the One i worship and adore. What a wonderful day.

Thank You Mistress xx

No comments:

Post a Comment