Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas and golden rain


Firstly i must thank Mistress Hellena for my presents, especially the rubber doll mask and the long wig. In return i presented my wonderful Goddess with some of Louis Vuitton's finest luggage and several other gifts including a non fetish book on interior design, which Mistress adores.

Mistress commandeered my wig, as is Her right giving Her a completely different look as we walked round the post Christmas sales.

Whilst driving back Mistress suddenly instructed me to take a different back roads country route, i simply did as told but was curious. Mistress remained ominously quiet then suddenly said pull over here. Her next command was to get out of the car, take off my new top which She had also bought and follow Her. She walked less than 10 metres into the trees which of course were bare of leaves being winter. At first i thought She was going to pick up a thin branch and thrash me with it.

The next command was to lie on the ground. i of course obeyed instantly and without question, despite the fact it was freezing and wet as the snow had just thawed.

Mistress then squatted above me and let out a gentle and very controlled stream of Her delicious golden wine straight into my mouth. i gulped, swallowed and licked feverishly to ensure i caught every precious drop, not bothered that we were in very obvious sight of the road and anyone passing, i simply obeyed.

This gentle steam continued for a long time with remarkable control until She said She couldn't be bothered to hold it back any more and i was completely drenched by a torrent of nectar that left me gasping for air.

When She finished Mistress walked back to the car calling over Her shoulder for me to get use my shirt to get dried before getting back into the car. Luckily i also had a spare shirt in the back of the car, so changed quickly.

Back in the car Mistress smiled and said in such a refined and ladylike manner "Oh I was desperate for the toilet"

Just as we drove away two people came by walking their dog, A minute earlier and they would have seen a very surprising sight!

Life serving Mistress Hellena is never dull and full of surprises, such is Her spontaneity.

No comments:

Post a Comment