Sunday 20 December 2009

My most recent session with Mistress

As soon as i arrived i was instructed that Mistress wanted me to change into my maids uniform and clean the dungeon. About an hour later i heard Mistress calling me and raced upstairs to Her room and threw my self at Her feet and paid homage to Her shoes. Mistress laughed and asked the obvious "Are you glad to see Me Sally Anne?" Understatement of the year.

How good, how right does it feel to grovel at Her feet? I know my place.

Mistress then told me She had another task for me, to decorate the Christmas tree in the lounge, which of course She would inspect later. i diligently got on with my next task until i heard Mistress calling me again. This time i was summoned to the bathroom and told to lie in the bath as Mistress told me She was desperate for a pee. No sooner had i laid down when Mistress released a gorgeous hot stream of nectar all over my face. She must have been really desperate as i was drenched, it came so fast i couldn't swallow Her nectar quick enough.

As soon as Mistress finished She told me to get cleaned up and select some dry clothing from the TV wardrobe and present myself in Her room.

i selected a cream corset, pink tutu and some clean stockings, put my wig back on and deferentially knocked on the door.

What followed just reinforces how imaginative and unpredictable (in the nicest possible way) Mistress can be.

Mistress made me help Her take Her rubber outfit off and dress in casual clothes, i must admit that as the day had been very hectic and busy for Mistress thought that it was going to be a quiet evening. i'm very lucky for in addition to sessions, i also serve Mistress on a lifestyle basis and am delighted just to be able to attend to Her needs like a good slave should. i poured Mistress a glass of wine and was allowed to have a drink myself as well. We just say around chatting and relaxing, pure bliss for me.

Then out of the blue Mistress picked up some thin rope and tightly bound my cock and balls. Next Mistress wrapped cling film around my high heeled shoes making it impossible for me to take them off and carried on wrapping the cling film around my legs which gave the impression that i was wearing boots.

i was then made to parade up and down the room in my best girly fashion, then made to dance like a provocative slut to the music.

At this point one of the resident houseboys knocked and informed "The Boss" as we fondly refer to Mistress that dinner would be served in 5 minutes. The next thing i knew was that not only was i gagged, but the gag was then covered in more cling film and a note saying "Nil by mouth" stuck to the gag.

If this wasn't ingenious enough Mistress sent me for a humbler. Now a humbler fastened around the balls makes it impossible to stand, however Mistress clamped the humbler very tightly on my cock with the arms of the humbler on the front of my legs. This does mean it's possible to walk in a fashion but is incredibly painful.

Mistress then fastened a lead to my collar and took me downstairs to the dining room for a meal with the houseboys. i sat there as a delicious meal of roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings was served up. Nobody batted an eyelid as i sat there hungry, salivating in front of a plate of delicious smelling food unable to eat. Nothing is unusual in Mistress Hellena's household, which She rules with a rod of steel. Polite conversation flowed and i sat there happy to be in the presence of a true Goddess and suffer whatever She wants. Eventually when everyone had finished the clingfilm and gag were removed so i could eat my cold meal, still delicious though.

Afterwards we retired to Mistress's bedroom where i was subjected to the most agonising nipple torture for i think Mistress was feeling in a vicious mood, and i was to be Her muse. After prolonged torture Mistress took the humbler off my cock much to my massive relief. The next order was to wank, not a hard order to follow you'd think, but actually very difficult for my cock and balls were still tied very tightly. Mistress told me if i didn't come quickly i'd be spending the night in the cage instead of on the floor at the foot of Her bed. The end result was so explosive, and suffice to say i spent a very happy night sleeping at the foot of Mistress Hellena's bed. The benefit of which is that i could serve Her a cup of tea in the morning as this divine Goddess woke up.

She is the most wonderful bewitching Lady i have ever met, and i'm so grateful that She trains me and allows me to serve Her. Thank You Mistress, i worship You xx

No comments:

Post a Comment