Friday 21 March 2014

What a night

Mistress Hellena rewarded Sally Anne last night. I was granted the honour of sleeping on the floor at the foot of Her bed.

Mistress inserted a catheter before putting me in a rubber sleep sack which was zipped up to my neck and then for good measure put several leather straps round the rubber sack to ensure there was no chance of escape.

As it was a cold night last night Mistress kindly also covered me with a duvet and placed a funnel by my head.

Mistress Hellena made sure I had plenty to drink before I was put to bed without allowing myself to go to the loo. Then when Mistress was ready for bed She very kindly popped the funnel in my mouth and filled me up with Her divine juice.

It was a wonderful feeling being helpless, but very difficult having a very full bladder even with the catheter fitted. I couldn't get to sleep with a bursting bladder until I finally relented and filled the bag strapped to my leg. So humiliating having no control over basic bodily functions.

After that I slept like a log only to be woken up by Mistress about 7 am when She needed the toilet again!

Mistress then released me though the rather full bag is still strapped to my leg at the moment. Time to start my daily chores and do my best for my beautiful Owner.

1 comment:

  1. Your Mistress is very beautiful, Sally anne, you ar a very lucky maid!

    ReplyDelete