Friday 8 February 2013

MISTRESS MAKES THE RULES

Mistress of course makes the rules, however today I broke one of Mistress Hellena's rules.

I confessed to my sins and Mistress informed me this would result in pain for me. I was instructed to strip naked, bring a selection of canes, cuffs, leg spreaders, nipple clamps, pegs and some thin rope.

Leg spreaders on, cuffs on, then I was tied to the banister and nipple clamps on.

The was no warm up, Mistress went straight to the cane, ouch indeed! I was soon wriggling and whimpering. Mistress decided to offer me some light distraction by putting some pegs on by the side of the nipple clamps, then fastened the nipple clamps to the banister with some rope.

The caning started again and every time I jumped the rope pulled on my nipples adding to the torment. Periodically Mistress would take a break from the cane for a cigarette or a sip of wine before recommencing.

I was made well aware of the error of my ways as Mistress made me repeat my sins and apologise for them.

Mistress in an act of kindness removed the rope from my nipple clamps much to my relief but then fastened it to my prince albert and the banister so every time I received another stroke of the cane and jumped it was my cock that was pained as well.

Mistress then switched from the cane to a mystery implement which used to spank my very sore backside.

Mistress whispered in my ear if I could guess the item She was using She would stop the caning. Much to both mine and Her surprise I guessed correctly the mystery item and the caning ended there and then.

Mistress was disappointed to end my caning but told me a deal is a deal and that She is a Lady of Her word.

I certainly learnt my lesson, Mistress makes the rules and I obey Her rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment